Clements Health Care UK is checked and approved by Care Quality Commission (CQC).
We provide a person-centred service that gives independence, companionship and offer peace of mind for family and friends knowing that their loved one is safe at home. All our care workers are well trained, fully vetted and DBS checked (Police checked).
We offer to go that extra mile to ensure you get the most suitable care worker. Whether you have particular traditional needs being a care worker that can cook your traditional food, speak your language (Gujarati, Hindu, Somali, Bengali etc) or understand your faith, our carers will provide you with the best possible services.
Some of our care services include:
- Companionship and assisting to social activities/trips to friends.
- Freshly cooked meals
- Providing prompts and reminders around medication and appointments.
- Personal care and assistance.
- Laundry, shopping and light housework.
- Support with any hobbies.
- Social care support and encouragement within this.
- Making appointments, maintaining records, keeping diaries.
- Driving – Clements carers who hold driving licenses can drive with suitable insurance.
- Doing what we can to ensure Clients maintain a healthy, happy life with choice and independence.
How to go about it?
Call us and we will arrange to come out for an assessment. The assessment is free with No Obligation to go ahead with the care.
All our care packages are personalised, during the assessment we will go through all your care needs, establish in details your specific requirements and preference to ensure we come up with a personalised care plan, and enable us to identify suitable care workers for you.
If you are happy with the assessment and you would like to go ahead with the care. You will be given the chance to meet with the care worker beforehand. We understand the importance of having the right person to care for you, that you will feel comfortable with, fits in your home and who can connect with you.