Do you need help at home?
We can provide you with highly trained and vetted staff that can help you with:
- Assistance with getting up , washed and dressed
- Personal hygiene management including Hair washing, drying, and combing, shaving, foot care, looking after your clothes.
- Assistance with Bath or Shower
- Support with eating / meal preparation
- Support with Medication
- Assistance with Shopping / Hospital Appointments
- Cleaning your home
- General Housekeeping jobs
Clements Health Care brings you domiciliary care service (care provided in the home) with highly professional, genuine care staff that will take care of everything from washing/laundry clothes, house or nursing them thoroughly, feeding meal with care.
Whether you are suffering from some spinal injury or any fracture or may be ailing of dementia or any other disease or post hospitalization care is needed, we have a real understanding of the needs of the people affected by the condition; we pride ourselves on our personalized, genuine approach to care.
Maintaining and respecting your dignity is of utmost importance to us, which is why our fully trained Care Workers will ensure you feel comfortable at all times. All our personal care services will be completely personalised to your own requirements and we will only provide the services that you have specifically asked for in your care and support plan.
To schedule a no-cost, no-obligation home visit to discuss how we can help your loved one stay safely and independently in their home,
Call us today at 0121 553 5303