We at Clements health care value your career development. It’s for this reason that we offer selection of construction courses: health and safety training courses, food safety and food hygiene training courses to provide you with the essential skills required to be safe and responsible in the workplace. Our health and safety courses include
- Fire Awareness
- Manual Handling training
- Emergency First Aid at work.
- Proper use of equipments and tools like personal protective equipment.
It is applicable to a wide range of job roles including care roles. We provide the recognized Health & Social Care Qualifications both mandatory and short care training courses. Our training programs meet all the requirements of your job profile.
Health and Social Care Mandatory Training Programs
Equality and Diversity Course
- Health and Safety at Work Course
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Course
- Caldecott Principles Course
- Fire Safety Awareness Course
- Infection Control Course
- Food Hygiene Course
- Manual Handling – (Includes Practical Session) Course
- Medication Course
- Basic Life Support including CPR – (Includes Practical Session) Course
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Course
- Conflict Management Course
- Lone Working Course
- Mental Capacity Act Course
- Challenging Behaviour awareness Course
Advantages for this training may include:
- Improve the quality of your work
- Gain new skills
- Increase your knowledge
- Improve your ability to carry out more specialized support
- Increase your confidence
- Give you a sense of achievement
- Reduce risk in the workplace
- Increase your job satisfaction
- Able to pass on your knowledge or perhaps supervise others reduce conflict in the workplace
- Better working relationship with your employer
- For your employer, investing in learning and development will result in better support from a more confident and motivated worker. It shows you that your development is important to us
On-going learning and development is important for all social care and health workers. This is often referred to as continuing professional development. This is the process of tracking and documenting the skills, knowledge and experience that you gain both formally and informally as you work, beyond any initial training. It’s a record of what you experience, learn and then apply. As a care worker, thinking about your learning and development and deciding what to do is something you should ideally do with the service user or care provider. You will both benefit from increasing your knowledge and skills. Where this isn’t possible you can decide to undertake it yourself (self-directed), but you will still need to think about how any learning you do can reflect the needs of your service user or care provider.
The skills or qualifications you gain through learning and development can also support you to develop an on-going career in social care or health.
The overall aim is to provide an overview of what you need to know to act safely and effectively in the event of an incident requiring first aid assistance.
Clements health care will coach you with the full training process for your respective job profile so that even though you are inexperienced in it you come up with 100% results, customer’s satisfaction in the task assigned.
Depending upon the profile you are assigned you will be given the training for the same ,the training suiting the nature of your respective job profiles like those who are in food preparation will be trained in food hygiene preparation and those who need to help residents will be given moving and handling training.