This is the perfect opportunity for Senior Care Assistants to join a leading care provider.
As a Lead Caregiver your time will be split across Care Calls, support out in the community and some time will be spent in the office.
Additional duties will include;
- Acting as a mentor to new Caregivers and signing off competencies
- Introducing Caregivers to clients
- Performing Caregiver Support Visits and giving feedback
- Ensuring any queries are dealt with promptly
- Auditing client logs and MAR sheets
- Conducting Quality Assurances with clients
- Taking part in regular office meetings
- Overseeing the well-being of Caregivers including doing Return to Work’s and Supervisions
- Must be able to participate in the out of hours On Call rota.
Previous experience within a similar role is essential. You may have been a lead carer before and looking to grow your career, or perhaps you have been a senior care worker and are looking to work for a provider who shares your passion for quality care.
You will need to be highly organised, with a strong attention to detail and you will be happy to mentor others.
Full driving licence is essential.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Will oversee the other carers, Deal with emergencies, personal care, refreshments, report writing and cleaning
Qualifications and Skills:
- Own Transport.
- Flexibility in shift patterns
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
- English Writing
- This role would suit an experienced Carer, Care Team Leader, Care Supervisor or Senior Care Worker.
Salary: From £9.00 to £10.00 per hour
Opportunity to get further training in Level 3 or Level 5.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £8.00 to £9.00 /hour